Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thanks

Thanks, everyone, for wishing me a happy birthday. It seems that it took me longer to get to 30 than some other people I know... I was surprised by a nice breakfast in bed this morning. I had to get up early to unlock the church for a group that meets in our building once a month on Saturdays. After I returned, I was told to go back to bed and go to sleep. So, with a lot of trickery (including some probing questions from my 7 year old last night) and a fair share of incredulity on my part, it was a surprise. Thank you all for nice comments on the blog. Gillian, thanks for making me feel special on my birthday.

10 comments:

Alida Sharp said...

Happy birthday... I pray that you had a blessed day!

KD said...

God Bless you on your birthday! What a lovely family. Also, liked your Putin comparison.... interyesna!!

Katya (pw)

mmichele said...

wow. i've never met anyone with the same birthday as me. i am exactly 10 years older than you.

have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - for no other reason than our daughters have somewhat in common and a belief that for those who love God all things, all things, will work for our good and His glory, but you already know this. It is a good thing, though hard bought, to have a heart grow in ways never imagined. Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

to the Ukraine Train, Happy Birthday, big guy!! Justin

Amy Flege said...

Happy big 30!!! Hope your day was great!!!
from the flege family!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

serg-
happy birthday big guy- hope you had a great day. love your polly pics, it is hard to believe that she is so big now, and i love her hair!! maybe we can plan a get together this summer in watervliet, it's this cute little town, and i hear it has a rockin' newspaper!! love you guys, ging'

Sarah said...

Happy Belated Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Yes, happy belated, belated birthday! Mine was a couple days before yours, and at least a couple years! I was in Kyiv on your birthday reminiscing about when we were both there!

We are praying for you all!

Dave, Oksana, Stephen, and Liza